We help your ideas grow
with the services you need.
More than anything, we want to see you succeed. That’s why we offer a wide range of services that can be customized to your needs to help make the complicated task of handling talent management and payroll simple.
Are you overwhelmed with work and need help with pre-pro?
You have an array of needs, which is why we have an array of ways to help you even before a light is lit or actor is cast. We deep dive into creative and advise on budgeting, all perspective talent and even music licensing, to ensure there are no surprises.
- Production planning and budgeting
- Session preparation/union codes and provisions
- Performer contract prep
- Story board and script review and analysis
- Music production and licensing
- Union cast clearance/over-scale performer contacts and tracking
- Cast roles principal vs extra
Do you desperately need help with your payroll?
Lights. Camera. Action. Paperwork. We are the resource you need to help you through those mountains of forms, timesheets, and contracts that are associated with every production. We ensure every “i” is dotted, every “t” is crossed, and every performer is paid appropriately.
- Handling SAG-AFTRA reps and talent agents
- Session processing
- Verify and follow-up on all contractual information after a shoot to ensure all performers are paid correctly
- Track the main asset and all its potential versions
- Review actual estimates to identify discrepancies
Does trying to keep up with talent residual payments give you anxiety?
Precise and accurate. We continue our passion for the details well after, “That’s a wrap.” We can help you with verifying, tracking, and payroll. And most importantly, we’ll help you stay on budget.
- Verifying final cast analysis
- Residual estimating, payment processing, tracking and auditing
- Holding fee notifications and payments
Do you need to hire union talent but aren't a signatory?
Through our vast industry experience and deep connections, we can provide you with the signatory services you need to facilitate the hiring of union members on their behalf. We’ll help make sure that you’re union compliant as well as audit proof to keep your production moving as smoothly as possible.
- SAG-AFTRA and AFM
- New media
- Music videos
Paid Media Services
Are you a creative shop with clients that need help with media planning and buying?
For many of our creative partners, their skillset doesn’t include the world of media. But we have seasoned experts who can help you with that; a team with successful experience across all media platforms, both traditional and digital, including search and social. And we bring the same attention to detail that we bring to all of our services. So you can be sure your clients are getting the best placement and costs to effect a profitable return on advertising spend.
- Media strategy, planning and buying
- Management, optimization and reconciliation
- Analysis and reporting
- Business intelligence
There are a myriad of ways we can help you during the lifecycle of your creative. Sometimes though, we need to enlist the expertise of a team of partners for aspects of production and rights management that fall outside of our scope. They are the best in the business at what they do, bringing the same passion and dedication to their jobs as we do.